This 2-day course intensifies the ability to use Reiki and is the practitioner level which enables students to give treatments professionally to the general public. It introduces three of the Reiki symbols which deepen and focus the use of Reiki both in daily life and during treatments.
Looking at the deeper philosophies of Reiki enables students to enhance their personal spiritual practice, growth, understanding and healing. Once the course is complete, students will be able to acquire professional insurance and begin their own practice, although many just want to learn Reiki 2 to deepen personal awareness.
The course covers these topics:
- Reiki 2 Attunement to deepen awareness of Reiki
- Revision of Reiki 1
- Deeper understanding of the precepts (Gokai)
- Learn and Practice Symbol 1, Mantra & Kotodama
- Learn and Practice Symbol 2, Mantra & Kotodama
- Learn and Practice Symbol 3, Mantra & Kotodama
- Using the Symbols in a Self Treatment (Western)
- Using the Symbols in Meditation (Eastern)
- Using the Symbols on Others and Other Things & Situations
- Spiritually Guided Reiki (Reiji Ho)
- Body Scanning (Byosen Reikan Ho)
- Further Eastern Techniques and Variations
- Deeper Meditation Techniques
- Remote Treatments (Enkaku Chiryo Ho)
- Reiki for Situations
- How to Conduct a Professional Treatment, Ethics and Law
- Starting a Professional Reiki Practice
Next course dates:
31st August - 1st September 2019
5th - 6th October 2019
Day 1 - 9.00am - 5.30 pm
Day 2 - 9.00 am - 5.30 pm
£ 215.00 inclusive of refreshments both days, detailed Reiki 2 course manual, internationally recognised certificate, on going support thereafter, 25% off future treatments with me and opportunity to attend Reiki shares.
Ways to Invest
I can accept direct bank transfer, cheque, cash in person or by credit/debit card using the PayPal buttons below choosing either to pay just the deposit or the full price of the course.
If you are having difficulties paying, please get in touch and we can arrange a payment plan.
All courses must be invested in full one week prior to the start of the course. Deposits are non-refundable if cancelled by student unless the space can be filled. Should any unforeseen circumstances occur where the Usui Reiki Academy has to cancel a date, a full refund will be given or can be transferred to another date.
31st August 2019 - 1st September 2019
5th - 6th October 2019
All courses comply with the Core Curriculum for Reiki and NOS.
Courses taught in a relaxed style and environment, in groups of no more than 10 to give plenty of support and with time for questions and discussion.
Courses and workshops will take place at St Martins Community Hall, East Horsley, Surrey.
Everyone senses Reiki and receives intuitive information differently, so I feel its important to endeavour to help students to find and grow their personal strengths and heighten awareness in areas which are unique to each individual.